How To Make An Irish Cream
I posted this for the past three Christmases from the archives of the now-defunct BarstoolGOLD page that was universally loved by everyone who enjoyed paying for content.
So now… Thanks to me… Fat drunks who never coughed up the dough for GOLD and are asking for the recipe again can see it here… FOR FREE!!!!!
I will give you all the measurements, but I implore you to watch the video still, only so you don't fuck it up and curdle the cream.
LARGE'S CHRISTMAS IRISH CREAM
- 1 cup Heavy Cream
- 14-ounce can of Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1/2 tsp Almond Extract (it's strong, so don't eyeball)
- 1 tsp Instant Coffee
- 3 tbsps Chocolate Syrup
- up to 2 cups cold Irish Whiskey (a little more or a little less depending on your taste)
Keep refrigerated and serve chilled over ice… Or add to your coffee.
3 small notes…
1) As I mentioned in the video, add the whiskey gradually, and don't have the blender cranked too high… Lowest setting possible. We're looking to combine, not whip.
2) I find simply doubling the recipe doesn't work well (plus it requires a HUGE blender), so I make multiple small batches.
3) This concoction will last in the fridge as long as the expiration date on the cream that you used… Perhaps write that on the label.
Merry Christmas… Happy 51st Birthday to me (no biggie)… And take a report.
Nothing better to watch while enjoying Irish Cream than Twisted History…