But I just recorded a whole podcast on those filthy fucking animals.
We’re over 100 episodes into this history podcast I do every week and I am trying desperately not to be ‘down the middle' with the topics I choose, so the Twisted History of Rats seemed like a logical option.
Here’s a taste of what we touch on:
- Rats that spread the deadliest plague to ever… well… plague mankind.
- Swarms of vermin that infested the trenches of World War I, and then almost overtook Leningrad in World War II.
- The fact that Chicago recently grabbed the title as The Most Rat Infested City In America, and the fact there are at least 4 rats to every person in the city of Paris.
- An idiotic festival in Spain that stuffs dead rats into piñatas and an equally stupid festival in India where children are given dead rats as presents.
- We touch briefly on Tunnel Rats in Vietnam and finish up by giving a twisted theory about what the Rugrats were really all about.
Rats, rats, rats, rats, rats, rats, RATS!
Give it a listen and take a report.
The presenting sponsor for Twisted History is 3Chi, the industry leader in Delta 8 products such as vapes, brownies, gummies, oils, and a SHITLOAD more.
I never fly without it and it makes every movie better.
If you are 21 or older, visit 3Chi.com and use promo code HISTORY for a discount at checkout.