Today on the 20 Dollar Chef, I went with another strong breakfast recipe. Huevos con papas. Egg and Potato tacos. As far as cost, this is as quarantine as it gets. I think the glue holding this recipe together is a solid salsa. This is something I try to have on deck in the fridge as much as possible. This is a recipe that might be around $6 to feed a few people. A few eggs, an onion, a potato or 2, a pack of tortillas and some cheese. topped with that salsita and it's showtime folks. I like to serve these one at a time so there are piping hot. These tacos are filling and are loaded with flavor.
- Flour or Corn tortillas ( Served hot AF.)
- Cheese of your liking
- Eggs ( 3-6 depending on how many people you’re feeding.)
- Potatoes ( 1-3 depending on how many people you’re feeding.)
- Onion and Garlic ( I like to brown these two just before I add the potato.)
- Salsita ( Link to make a good home salsa.)