20 Dollar Chef - Fall Harvest Punch
I hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving! On this episode of the 20 Dollar Chef, I went with something we can really get into the day after Thanksgiving. Fall Harvest Punch. We are still at our families’ houses, and we’re looking to kill some time. So why not just bust out a huge bowl of an alcoholic beverage and watch your family magically transform into their true selves!
Fall Harvest Punch:
- Half Gallon of Apple Cider. (Obviously more if your family drinks a shit ton.)
- A couple of Ginger beers
- 1 (750ml) Bottle of Prosecco
- 1 cup of Vodka. ( I accidentally said “1/2 cup” in the video. I apologize, it’s a full cup minimum. )
- A couple of apples
- A couple of oranges
- Cinnamon sticks (Spices isle.)
- Some cranberries. ( Mostly for presentation. You can also eat some if you really want to.)
I hope this improves the day after Thanksgiving festivities!