We didn't have a ton planned today, but luckily we've got this amazing facility we call an office and invented something called The Yak Gauntlet. It goes like this:
You are timed and must complete each of the following in order.
- Get one bag in a cornhole board
- Score a soccer goal on lacrosse olympic goalie Jake Malasek
- Hit a wiffleball homerun (self-pitch)
- Knock a Body Armor bottle off a table with a football throw (no Dr. Pepper chest passes)
- Hit one 3-pointer on one end of the court
- Bring the ball rack to the other side of the court and hit another 3-pointer
- Provide 10 correct answers to a Sporcle quiz for general knowledge/grab bag
The best time wins.
We had a some great moments in the inaugural runs, like Brandon Walker practicing load management mid-run
Titus pulling a Nick Young three times in a row
And Zah showing the highs and lows of the challenge
Overall, the best score went to Big Cat with 2 minutes 11.64 seconds.
Here are the standings after one day:
Catch the full Yak here: