If you're not familiar with Orange Cassidy, he won't shut up. Talks forever.
I had an interview with he and All Elite Wrestling President Tony Khan at HQ3 Thursday. Tony made a hell of an announcement earlier this week, as AEW will run AEW Dynamite on Wednesday, Sept. 22, at Arthur Ashe Stadium in Queens. It's gonna be fucking awesome.
The fact that a wrestling company is going to do a show from Arthur Ashe Stadium is incredible. So Tony and Orange stopped by Thursday to kick it with me, their best friend.
We talked for nearly an hour about:
- Where AEW is and where it's going.
- The challenge and thrill of planning a post-Covid wrestling tour.
- The hottest stars in the business.
- How much fun it is to run a wrestling promotion.
- And Orange gives his dissertation on the final season of How I Met Your Mother.
For you guys on Youtube: https://youtu.be/85uWHVF9KKg
CM Punk: 'I've Never Felt This Much Energy In This Business'2
Bryan Danielson Says He's In AEW To "Kick People's Heads Off"
AEW is Going to Take Over NYC and Orange Cassidy Wouldn’t Shut Up About It4
Jake The Snake Roberts Accused Me of Having an STD5
MJF, Wrestling's Hottest Young Star, Thinks He's Better Than Me6
“Welcome to pro wrestling”: My trip to NXT7
Rasslin': Barstool's newest pro wrestling podcast is here