This episode of Walk The Line is brought to you by Hooters. Hooters are the Presenting Sponsors of the Sportsbook House in Philly - and we couldn't be more excited!
They are our only choice for wings, and the perfect partner for all the sports this fall!
- In October, as they do every year, Hooters is focusing on raising money to fight breast cancer, with donations all benefiting The V Foundation.
- Guests can round up their check at the restaurant, make a donation online at hooters.com/give, or buy one of a select handful of our “pink drinks” — featured cocktails on the menu where part of the proceeds are donated to the cause.
- Last year, they raised more than $700,000 in October, and over the years, they’ve donated more than $6 million.
- You can also order in the Hooters app
- Use code STOOL for $10 off any order over $30d
Walk The Line
Walk The Line - Sonic Is Overrated2
Walk The Line - Arizona Bowl Breakdown3
Walk The Line - Dana Beers Is A Sponsored Athlete4
Walk The Line - The Boys Talk Olympics5
Walk The Line - Interview New Tech Guy And Discuss What Everyone Is Good At6
Walk The Line - The Whole Squad Is Back7
Walk The Line Live From The Jersey Shore House8
Walk The Line - Guide To The Jersey Shore9
Walk The Line - BWalk Solo Show10
Walk The Line - Rico and Marty Live from the Road11
Walk The Line BWalk Solo Show12
Walk The Line Featuring A Guest Producer13
Walk The Line - Gas Station Wars Continue14
Walk The Line - Omaha and Milwaukee Recap15
Walk The Line - Miss State UNREAL comeback broken down by the college baseball king himsel...16
Walk The Line With The King Glenny Balls17
Walk The Line (6/17/21)18
Walk The Line We Found Dana's #1 Fan19
Walk The Line Featuring Will Compton20
Walk The Line - We Talk Heisman Odds21
Walk The Line - RIP George The Monkey22
Walk The Line Intern Interviews23
Walk The Line - Featuring Bosco24
Walk The Line with a Beautiful Kelly Clarkson Harmony25
Walk The Line - Brandon Walker Solo