Barstool Sports has been reinventing the internet for over a decade now. Only makes sense that once we all step foot into our brand new, high tech, top of the line office in the heart of New York City we would launch our biggest venture yet…
Yup. The Email Newsletter.
Something that’s never been done before in the history of the internet.
Leave it to us to revolutionize the game.
What is it?
A daily newsletter sent to your inbox every morning, 5 days a week. The best content from the day before, the best content we have coming up, and an inside look at the office behind the scenes that you won’t find anywhere else on the site.
Why do you need it?
1) I’m running it. This isn’t being put together by some robots with an algorithm or a third party company to spam you. All content will be put on there directly by me. Top notch shit only.
2) You’re busy, and we post over 100 blogs a day. Biggest complaint I get is that people can’t keep up with all the stuff that goes up on the website. Now I’ll hand deliver the top 5 stories from the day before to make sure you didn’t miss it.
3) Maybe your asshole boss blocks BarstoolSports.com and you need a way to keep up to date.
4) Like I said before – exclusive content. Stuff you can only get through the newsletter. Throwback blogs. Blasts from the Past. New gear. Office life. Maybe Nate got punched in the face by Smitty – guess where you can see that first? Newsletter bitches.
And, probably the best one…
5) The first 1,500 signups will get the new Barstool app before anyone else. The best piece of technology we’ve ever created will be all yours to test and mess around with weeks before anyone else.
Smash that sign up link and we’ll get the first one out to you this afternoon for you to check out.