1. Glory - Simply a fantastic Civil War movie that tells a story that doesn't get shine in the history books.
2. Molly's Game - For those of you that are fans of Aaron Sorkin's writing, this is his directorial debut and it's pretty damn good.
3. About Time - Maybe not the best movie in the world, but a great father-son cry movie
4. Hardcore Henry - I don't think this movie is perfect by any stretch, but I really like a lot about it. Freaky sci-fi is extremely my bag.
5. Star Trek The Next Generation (SERIES) - Can't go wrong with a classic, baby
1. Lethal Weapon - It's one of the best buddy cop franchises ever, I shouldn't have to sell you on it.
2. Enter the Dragon - Probably Bruce Lee's best movie and one of the most iconic Kung Fu movies ever made
4. Training Day - I don't know what movie immediately comes to mind for you when you think of Denzel, but this is it for me.
5. Cradle 2 The Grave - This is one of those early 2000's action movies that is a huge guilty pleasure of mine
6. Roald Dahl's The Witches - I haven't finished watching yet, but support our guy Tucci Mayne
7. Doctor Sleep - This kind of flew under the radar, but it's a solid sequel.
8. Enemy of the State - Am I crazy for thinking this movie was good? Maybe it's Rose colored glasses or whatever, but I enjoyed the hell out of it when I was younger.
9. How To with John Wilson (SERIES) - This is Nathan Fielder's new show. No link yet because it comes out later today.
10. The Righteous Gemstones - I enjoyed this quite a bit. It's very funny and pointed and it left me excited for another season. UNCLE BABY BILLY!
1. The Rock - Cage, Connery, and Ed motherfucking Harris. What more could you ask for?
3. Back to School - Press play to pay respects
4. The Push - Looking for some inspiration
5. Superstore (SERIES)- This remains one of the most underrated shows on TV. More than worth your time if you are a fan of The Office, Parks and Rec or anything like that.
2. Rushmore - One of my favorite Wes Anderson movies and a great performance from Nic Cage's cousin Jason Schwartzman
3. Bronson - One of the early looks of Tom Hardy's career, this is a creepy semi-true story that is a fun ride
4. Missing 411: The Hunted - Pretty creepy documentary for those of you into that kind of thing
5. BMS (SERIES) - Ahhhhh simpler times
1. Ant-Man - Ant-Man doesn't get the respect it deserves as the funniest Marvel hero.
2. Hercules - Much like Ant-Man, Hercules doesn't get enough respect.
3. Into the Okavango - Every time I watch a nature doc I feel like the biggest idiot for not knowing more about the world.
4. Pompeii: The Secrets of the Dead - I just wish they talked more about the guy that died jerking off
5. One Day at Disney Shorts - It's a pretty intriguing look into how the sausage is made.