Source -The family of Don Lewis -- Carole Baskin's millionaire husband who went missing in 1997 -- is cutting in on Carole's first night of 'DWTS' ... asking the public for help finding him.
Don's family and attorney John Phillips bought time to air a commercial during Carole's "Dancing with the Stars" debut. We're told the spot will implore the public to send tips regarding his mysterious disappearance featured, of course, on 'Tiger King.'
We're told the spot will run during the first 'DWTS' commercial break of Monday night's premiere. It features Don's 3 daughters Gale, Lynda and Donna, plus his former assistant, Anne McQueen, and the family attorney who all allege Carole has something to do with Don's disappearance.
Carole has always maintained her innocence in Don's case.
Let the freak show begin! There are very few television events that I look forward to nowadays, but I can honestly say that this is one I can't wait for. I mean look at this line up...
- Head coach Monica Aldama ("CHEER")
- Kaitlyn Bristowe ("The Bachelor," "The Bachelorette")
- Super Bowl Champion Vernon Davis
- TV and film actress Anne Heche
- Disney Channel actress Skai Jackson
- Actress Justina Machado ("One Day at a Time")
- Backstreet Boys singer AJ McLean
- Emmy® Award-winning host of "The Real" and sideline correspondent on "Holey Moley," Jeannie Mai
- TV and film actor Jesse Metcalfe
- GRAMMY®-winning rapper Nelly
- TV host Nev Schulman ("Catfish")
- NBA superstar Charles Oakley ("The Last Dance")
- Actress Chrishell Stause ("Selling Sunset")
- Olympic figure skater and on-air commentator Johnny Weir
AND last but not least...Carol-Fucking-Baskin. Whose MISSING HUSBAND'S FAMILY is (allegedly) buying a commercial asking for help locating him after all these years. You cannot make that headline up. The whole thing like a white trash gift from God. I can only imagine what Joe is thinking in his jail cell right now. I'm not sure if I can use the leaked photo of the ad in this blog, but you better believe I'm gonna tweet it out the second it hits the internet...
Here's the teaser ABC put out....
If I had to guess, the alleged murderer is going to be voted out pretty fast, but who knows. I wouldn't put it past them to keep her on for ratings purposes.
Having said that, my early prediction for winner and runner up is Johnny Weir (1st) and Monica Adam's (2nd). Regardless, this is going to be must see television. Only in America, folks!