- Chicken Tenders
- Panko Breadcrumbs
- Baking Powder
- Salt and Pepper
- Garlic Powder
- Prep: Place the chicken tenders in a ziplock bag and pour the buttermilk into the bag. Squeeze the air out and seal the bag. Let marinate in the refrigerator for 15-30 minutes.
- Combine: In a shallow bowl, combine the panko breadcrumbs, flour, baking powder, and spices.
- Coat: Remove the chicken strips from the buttermilk with a fork, shake off excess buttermilk, and dredge in the breadcrumb mixture to coat on all sides.
- Preheat: Preheat Air Fryer to 350°F (180°C) if necessary.
- Bake: Put the chicken fingers in the Air Fryer basket and air fry for 10-12 minutes, pause after 4 minutes, and brush the chicken with melted butter, then turn it over and brush the butter on the other side. Cook until internal temperature reads 175°F and the chicken tenders are golden brown and crispy.
- Serve right away with your favorite dipping sauce.
Mac and Cheese
- Salt and Pepper
- Cayenne Pepper
- Milk Shredded
- Cheddar cheese
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Cook elbow macaroni in the boiling water, stirring occasionally until cooked through but firm to the bite, 8 minutes.
- At the same time, melt butter in a saucepan over medium heat.
- Add flour, salt, and pepper and stir until smooth, about 5 minutes.
- Pour in milk slowly, while stirring continuously. Continue to cook and stir until mixture is smooth and bubbling, about 5 minutes, making sure the milk doesn't burn.
- Add Cheddar cheese and stir until melted, 2 to 4 minutes.
- Drain macaroni and fold into cheese sauce until coated.
- Serve hot and enjoy!
- Coleslaw Mix - It's easy to make this with a bag of slaw mix, but you can certainly use a mixture of red cabbage, purple cable, and green cabbage.
- Shredded Carrots - Purchased prepared or shredded your own.
- Celery Seeds
- White Vinegar
- In a small bowl, whisk together mayonnaise, celery seeds, white vinegar, and sugar until well combined.
- Add shredded cabbage and carrots to a large bowl and toss with the dressing until everything is well coated.
- Cover with plastic wrap and chill for one hour before serving.