- 1 can (20 ounces) crushed pineapple
- 1/2 cup water
- 2 packages (3 ounces each) of cherry gelatin
- 1 can (21 ounces) cherry pie filling
- 1 can of cherry cola
- Drain pineapple, reserving juice; set fruit aside.
- In a saucepan or microwave, bring pineapple juice and water to a boil.
- Add gelatin; stir until dissolved.
- Stir in pie filling and cola.
- Pour into a serving bowl. Refrigerate until slightly thickened.
- Fold in reserved pineapple. Refrigerate until firm.
Thanks to Mitchell S for sending this link
Send recipe ideas to NJTank99@gmail.com.