Myrtle Beach, South Carolina is the Golf Capital of the World – more than 70 courses, sandy white beaches & endless off-the-course entertainment options
- Myrtle Beach features the Myrtle Beach Golf Trail where you can choose from 20
different award-winning courses.
- Some of the courses on the Myrtle Beach Golf Trail include: the Gary Player designed Blackmoor Golf Club & Rivers Edge – named among Golf Digest’s top 100 courses.
- You can book your golf package on the Myrtle Beach Golf Trail at MyrtleBeachGolf.com
- Package options include free replays, lodging and free breakfast, starting at just $290 per golfer for three rounds and three nights
- Lodging options include oceanfront villas, golf villas and condos
Visit www.MyrtleBeachGolf.com to start planning your golf trip to Myrtle Beach.