Barstool Sports Gets Its First Bowl Game + Trysta’s Cheating Scandal - Stool Scenes 318
- High Noon is a Hard Seltzer made with real vodka, real juice and sparkling water
- It’s actually made with vodka and not with malt like other hard seltzers
- High Noon Hard Seltzer keeps it real just like we do
- Their brand-new Limited Edition Tropical 8 pack is here to help kick off the warm weather.
- The new variety pack includes new flavors Mango and Passionfruit as well as fan favorites Watermelon and Pineapple.
- Real vodka, real juice, for real fans just like us. Head over to your local liquor store and get some today.
This week in Stool Scenes, Dave and Erika head down to Arizona for the announcement of the Barstool Arizona Bowl, Trysta leans into her villain role with a cheating scandal that rocked the Dozen world, the Bench Mob takes a trip to Arkansas basketballs’ headquarters, and Glenny Balls reports live from a mafia movie convention.