Behind the Scenes of the McGregor Fight + Megan Makin Money’s Awful First Bet as a Barstool Employee
- High Noon is a Hard Seltzer made with real vodka, real juice and sparkling water
- It’s actually made with vodka and not with malt like other hard seltzers
- High Noon Hard Seltzer keeps it real just like we do
- Their brand-new Limited Edition Tropical 8 pack is here to help kick off the warm weather. The new variety pack includes new flavors Mango and Passionfruit as well as fan favorites Watermelon and Pineapple.
Real vodka, real juice, for real fans just like us. Head over to your local liquor store and get some today.
- Megan Makin Money’s first Barstool bet goes not how she would have hoped
- Dana Beers misses Marina’s wedding to attend Bucks game
- Robbie Fox covers the Poirier vs. McGregor III fight from Vegas
- Hank and Jake Marsh battle again on the Stool Streams stage