- High Noon is a Hard Seltzer made with real vodka, real juice and sparkling water
- It’s actually made with vodka and not with malt like other hard seltzers
- High Noon Hard Seltzer keeps it real just like we do
- Their brand-new Limited Edition Tropical 8 pack is here to help kick off the warm weather. The new variety pack includes new flavors Mango and Passionfruit as well as fan favorites Watermelon and Pineapple.
- Real vodka, real juice, for real fans just like us. Head over to your local liquor store and get some today.
On this week’s Stool Scenes, Ben Mintz starts the week down bad by getting reamed out by Dave for Mintzy’s lackluster College Baseball picks.
A KFC radio debate on whether or not there are more serial killers or porn stars in the world.
Troopz brings the energy back across the pond as he races to get into a match between England and Croatia.
Smitty also feels the pain of making a bad call as his tweet about the Sixers heading into the 4th quarter becomes an “all-time bad take in Barstool company history”.
The battles at Borelli’s continue in a heated series vs. the Lightning. Stu and the New York Jets try to turn the tide.