• Black Rifle Coffee Company is a veteran-owned coffee company serving premium coffee to people who love America. Veteran, CEO and Founder Evan Hafer, spent over 7 years on the ground overseas with US Special Forces, and as a CIA contractor. Evan even modified his gun trucks during the invasion of Iraq to grind coffee anywhere.
• BRCC is continually committed to supporting veteran, law enforcement, and first responder causes. In 2020, Black Rifle Coffee donated more than 6 million cups of coffee to deployed soldiers, law enforcement, and medical workers through their signature ‘Buy A Bag, Give A Bag’ initiatives.
• We import our high-quality coffee beans from all over the world and roast 5 days a week at our facilities in Manchester TN, and Salt Lake City, UT. The team at Black Rifle Coffee is continually researching and experimenting with new roasting methods and coffee origins.
• The best way to enjoy Black Rifle Coffee is by joining the coffee club – You pick your perfect roast, how much and when you want delivered to your door, and we take care of the rest. it’s free to sign up and you get free shipping, discounts on partner brands, and early access to new products and club exclusive products.
• go to BlackRifleCoffee.com/SCENES and use code SCENES today and get the freshest coffee in America shipped to you!
The Battle at Borelli’s has blown up into an all-out war. Frankie and his Dad vs. the Boston Crew of Grinelli, RA, Biz, Whit, Feits, Kayce and Marina.
Round 1 at Borelli’s leads to a change of direction for the rest of the series when Dave decides to send the stream up to Boston for Games 3 and 4.
In Indy, Dave checks out the hallowed grounds of the Indianapolis 500, does a Pizza Review with Machine Gun Kelly, and preps for the Barstool 500 Party, with MGK and Diplo.
Back in the office, the ANUS boys try to determine the source of a stream of farts.
The episode ends with the first part of the Boston chapter in the Barstool slanders vs. Bruins’ playoff series streams.
Have a hell of a weekend to all!
Big Papi Comes to HQ + Dave Portnoy Trolls the State of Ohio2
Addison Rae Stops by For Pizza + We Hire Another Lunatic3
Stool Scenes: Chicago Is LIVE4
Dave Portnoy Negotiates Contract with Employee Live on Air + Rough & Rowdy Madness5
Dave Portnoy Prepares for his Head to Head Golf Match vs. Brooks Koepka6
CHICAGO STOOL SCENES EPISODE THREE: Golfing With The GOAT7
Barstool Blogger and Tik Tokker Come Face-to-Face Before their Fight + Intern Interrogatio...8
One of Our Most Beloved Employees Gets Stolen from us by The Empire State Building + The S...9
Intern Joins Italian Dinner at Borelli’s and Rico Bosco Fights the Summer Squeeze Out - St...10
Barstool Sports Gets Its First Bowl Game + Trysta’s Cheating Scandal - Stool Scenes 31811
Henry Golding, Tiko Texas & Tyler Cameron Stop by The Barstool Office to Wreak Havoc12
Behind the Scenes of the McGregor Fight + Megan Makin Money’s Awful First Bet as a Barstoo...13
Best of Stool Scenes - Halfway Through 202114
PMT Plays Dungeons & Dragons While Dana Beers Explains the Art of Butt Chugging15
Pardon My Take Goes to Stu Feiner's House for the Ultimate Bro Day16
Interviewing Barstool’s 2021 Interns
Behind the Scenes of Barstool's Insane Indy 500 Party with Machine Gun Kelly18
Dave Portnoy Heads to Indy 500 to Meet Josh Richards after Bussin With the Boys’ in Nashvi...19
Spittin’ Chiclets Comes To Barstool HQ For Playoff Hockey Madness20
Wallo & Gillie Come to New York to Talk to Dave Portnoy About Partying in Miami21
Behind the Scenes of The Dozen Madness + Dave Returns to HQ to Talk with the Porn King Pir...22
Barstool Employee Delivers Knockout Blow to Coworker on Twitter23
Stool Scenes 306 - The 420 Episode24
Stool Scenes 305 - Rico Bo$co Creates Madness On The Dozen & Guests Are Back In The Office25
Stool Scenes 304 - Our Favorite Youtube Videos of All Time + The Masters Betting Madness