- Black Rifle Coffee Company is a veteran-owned coffee company serving premium coffee to people who love America. Veteran, CEO and Founder Evan Hafer, spent over 7 years on the ground overseas with US Special Forces, and as a CIA contractor. Evan even modified his gun trucks during the invasion of Iraq to grind coffee anywhere.
- BRCC is continually committed to supporting veteran, law enforcement, and first responder causes. In 2020, Black Rifle Coffee donated more than 6 million cups of coffee to deployed soldiers, law enforcement, and medical workers through their signature ‘Buy A Bag, Give A Bag’ initiatives.
- We import our high-quality coffee beans from all over the world and roast 5 days a week at our facilities in Manchester TN, and Salt Lake City, UT. The team at Black Rifle Coffee is continually researching and experimenting with new roasting methods and coffee origins.
- The best way to enjoy Black Rifle Coffee is by joining the coffee club – You pick your perfect roast, how much and when you want delivered to your door, and we take care of the rest. it’s free to sign up and you get free shipping, discounts on partner brands, and early access to new products and club exclusive products.
- Go to BlackRifleCoffee.com/SCENES and use code SCENES today and get the freshest coffee in America shipped to you!
The buzz was real in HQ3 this week as the Spittin’ Chiclets crew came through for some playoff hockey stream time, Dave took one step closer to the moon (safely), Dave instantly hired an absolutely electric Detroit Tigers personality (and none of the five people who watch the Tigers), Rico Bosco eyed another threat as rival Jeff Nadu launched a mafia-themed podcast called “The Sit-down”, and Hank and Jake Marsh squared up for another emasculating chapter in Hank’s ping pong career against Jake Marsh.
Interviewing Barstool’s 2021 Interns2
Behind the Scenes of Barstool's Insane Indy 500 Party with Machine Gun Kelly3
Dave Portnoy Heads to Indy 500 to Meet Josh Richards after Bussin With the Boys’ in Nashvi...
Spittin’ Chiclets Comes To Barstool HQ For Playoff Hockey Madness5
Wallo & Gillie Come to New York to Talk to Dave Portnoy About Partying in Miami6
Behind the Scenes of The Dozen Madness + Dave Returns to HQ to Talk with the Porn King Pir...7
Barstool Employee Delivers Knockout Blow to Coworker on Twitter8
Stool Scenes 306 - The 420 Episode9
Stool Scenes 305 - Rico Bo$co Creates Madness On The Dozen & Guests Are Back In The Office10
Stool Scenes 304 - Our Favorite Youtube Videos of All Time + The Masters Betting Madness11
Stool Scenes 303 - Dave Goes to LA to Mingle with the Tok Tokkers + Rico's Storms out of H...12
Stool Scenes 302 - Bitcoin Balls wins Big while Rico Bo$co Has a Full Blown Meltdown13
Stool Scenes 301 - The Boys Head Back To Chicago And Continue To Responsibly Gamble Their ...14
Stool Scenes 300 - The Sportsbook Launches in Illinois, The Boys Sustain Heavy Losses + Be...15
Stool Scenes 299 - Rone & Frank Go To A Devils Game, Tommy Continues To Make Up Weird Rumo...16
Stool Scenes 298 - We Welcome Sydnie Wells as the New Host of Barstool Outdoors & The Doze...17
Stool Scenes 297 - The Rico Squeeze Out & The $10,000 Jenga Championship18
Stool Scenes 296 - Behind the Scenes of Billy Football's TKO Against Jose Canseco19
Stool Scenes 295 - "He Looks So Small" Billy Football and Jose Canseco Face Each Other Bef...20
Stool Scenes 294 -YP Returns To HQ & A First Behind The Scenes Look At “Surviving Barstool...21
Stool Scenes 293 - A First Look At The Barstool Sportsbook in Michigan22
Stool Scenes 292 - Billy Football Vs. Jose Canseco Is On & Kayce Considers The Feet Pic Ma...23
Stool Scenes 291 - The Barstool Fund Raises Over 20 Million & Frankie Is Fat24
Best Of Stool Scenes 202025
A Special Christmas Stool Scenes 290