- Black Rifle Coffee Company is a veteran-owned coffee company serving premium coffee to people who love America. Veteran, CEO and Founder Evan Hafer, spent over 7 years on the ground overseas with US Special Forces, and as a CIA contractor. Evan even modified his gun trucks during the invasion of Iraq to grind coffee anywhere.
- BRCC is continually committed to supporting veteran, law enforcement, and first responder causes. In 2020, Black Rifle Coffee donated more than 6 million cups of coffee to deployed soldiers, law enforcement, and medical workers through their signature ‘Buy A Bag, Give A Bag’ initiatives.
- We import our high-quality coffee beans from all over the world and roast 5 days a week at our facilities in Manchester TN, and Salt Lake City, UT. The team at Black Rifle Coffee is continually researching and experimenting with new roasting methods and coffee origins.
- The best way to enjoy Black Rifle Coffee is by joining the coffee club – You pick your perfect roast, how much and when you want delivered to your door, and we take care of the rest. it’s free to sign up and you get free shipping, discounts on partner brands, and early access to new products and club exclusive products.
- Go to BlackRifleCoffee.com/SCENES and use code SCENES today and get the freshest coffee in America shipped to you!
The buzz was real in HQ3 this week as the Spittin’ Chiclets crew came through for some playoff hockey stream time, Dave took one step closer to the moon (safely), Dave instantly hired an absolutely electric Detroit Tigers personality (and none of the five people who watch the Tigers), Rico Bosco eyed another threat as rival Jeff Nadu launched a mafia-themed podcast called “The Sit-down”, and Hank and Jake Marsh squared up for another emasculating chapter in Hank’s ping pong career against Jake Marsh.
Julian Edelman Crashes Barstool HQ to Talk About His Time as a Patriot2
Barstool's Jersey Jerry Asks Vinnie Hacker for Boxing Advice - Stool Scenes 3283
Josh Richards Comes to Barstool HQ to Try Dave Portnoy's Frozen Pizza4
Enraged Jersey Jerry Challenges Ex Barstool Employee to Boxing Match - Stool Scenes 3255
Tailgating Returns to Chicago & Girls Pitch Content Ideas | Stool Scenes: Chicago Ep 66
Big Papi Comes to HQ + Dave Portnoy Trolls the State of Ohio7
Addison Rae Stops by For Pizza + We Hire Another Lunatic8
Stool Scenes: Chicago Is LIVE9
Dave Portnoy Negotiates Contract with Employee Live on Air + Rough & Rowdy Madness10
Dave Portnoy Prepares for his Head to Head Golf Match vs. Brooks Koepka11
CHICAGO STOOL SCENES EPISODE THREE: Golfing With The GOAT12
Barstool Blogger and Tik Tokker Come Face-to-Face Before their Fight + Intern Interrogatio...13
One of Our Most Beloved Employees Gets Stolen from us by The Empire State Building + The S...14
Intern Joins Italian Dinner at Borelli’s and Rico Bosco Fights the Summer Squeeze Out - St...15
Barstool Sports Gets Its First Bowl Game + Trysta’s Cheating Scandal - Stool Scenes 31816
Henry Golding, Tiko Texas & Tyler Cameron Stop by The Barstool Office to Wreak Havoc17
Behind the Scenes of the McGregor Fight + Megan Makin Money’s Awful First Bet as a Barstoo...18
Best of Stool Scenes - Halfway Through 202119
PMT Plays Dungeons & Dragons While Dana Beers Explains the Art of Butt Chugging20
Pardon My Take Goes to Stu Feiner's House for the Ultimate Bro Day21
Interviewing Barstool’s 2021 Interns22
Behind the Scenes of Barstool's Insane Indy 500 Party with Machine Gun Kelly23
Dave Portnoy Heads to Indy 500 to Meet Josh Richards after Bussin With the Boys’ in Nashvi...
Spittin’ Chiclets Comes To Barstool HQ For Playoff Hockey Madness25
Wallo & Gillie Come to New York to Talk to Dave Portnoy About Partying in Miami