So as many of you know, I spent two weeks in Colombia over New Years.
One week in Cartagena solo, then Chef Donny joined me in Medellin for a week. We filmed a shit ton and after sorting through the footage this last month I'm happy to say there's enough content there for 8 episodes. One video may be as long as 30 minutes but none will be less than 10. I wanted to release two episodes a week like I did with my Zimbabwe series but with Barstool Survivor, having to hit the road again for "Rediscovering America" shortly, and doing the editing myself, you'll have to be satisfied with one, which will be every Thursday at 7PM for the next 2 months. Here are a few of the topics the series will cover:
- Why did I have to expose myself to a cop in public bathroom?
- The Most Densely Populate Island on Earth
- Manatee Mode (Hippo Mode's Subaquatic Cousin)
- History of Cartagena and what the city is like now
- Local market turtle stew review
- Tejo: The National Sport of Colombia
- A look at life in modern day Medellin
- The Story of Pablo Escobar as told by a cop on the SWAT team assigned to hunt him down (featuring an appearance by Pablo's brother)
- The Story of Pablo Escobar's Hippos
- Why I'm now a LAKE GUY
- The Inspiring Tale of Comuna 13
- Colombian Pizza Review
- Making a music video with a BLOW RASTA, a Colombian Rapper
- Visiting a local ranch to celebrate "3 Kings Day"
- Almost burning a tree down with a kite while celebrating "3 Kings Day"
- AND MORE….
What the series will not contain:
- Cocaine Reviews (This was highly requested but when you now work for a publicly traded company those types of shenanigans are generally frowned up.)
Some of the videos are serious, some are interesting, some are funny. My goal is just making sure they're all entertaining. Seeing as the series will be coming out over the course of 2 months my only concern is that people will forget it's still happening and stop watching. I'll be doing my best to make sure that doesn't happen by blogging stories not covered in the videos, dropping some bonus content, and spamming you all with promos.
The easiest way to stay in the loop with this series though would be to SUBSCRIBE to my Youtube page and TURN ON NOTIFICATIONS. I'd appreciate it. Hasta Luego.
20 Minutes of Deleted Scenes from Rediscovering America: Great Lakes2
I MADE A MUSIC VIDEO FOR A COLOMBIAN RAPPER | BARSTOOL ABROAD COLOMBIA FINALE!3
BARSTOOL (ABROAD) PIZZA REVIEW - PIZZAS KEVIN (MEDELLIN COLOMBIA)4
How the Rich and Rural Live in Medellin | Barstool Abroad Colombia (Chapter 7)5
REDISCOVERING AMERICA: THE GREAT LAKES6
Pablo Escobar's COCAINE HIPPOS | Barstool Abroad Colombia Chapter 57
The Life of Pablo | A Wonton Don-Cumentary8
REDISCOVERING AMERICA: GREAT LAKES (TEASER & BLOG)9
PLAYING TEJO, THE NATIONAL SPORT OF COLOMBIA | Barstool Abroad Colombia (Chapter 3)10
Island Hopping and Turtle Tasting | Barstool Abroad Colombia (Chapter 2)11
Close Calls in Cartagena and Visiting the Most Crowded Island on EARTH | BARSTOOL ABROAD C...
"Barstool Abroad: Colombia" Kicks Off This Thursday13
Dr. Don: Office Therapist (Patient 3: Nick)14
Dr. Don: Office Therapist (Patient 2: Nate)15
DARK SHARK: The Epic Conclusion to the Shark Knight Saga16
THE DARK SHARK: OFFICIAL TRAILER17
Dr. Don: Office Therapist (Patient 1: KB)18
REDISCOVERING AMERICA: A Journey into the Heart of the Nation19
I Made Rangoons and Played Mahjong with Kenjack's Girlfriend's Family20
I Played in Eddie's Bocce League21
We Took a "Fan Powered" Boat to Chicago's PLAYPEN22
SURFING CHICAGO Feat. White Sox Dave and Dante23
Italian Beef Rangoons Feat. Carl | GOONED UP24
EXTRA RAW: THE MAKING OF RAW DOGGIN' WITH TANK25
In Honor of Tom Brady's Birthday I Remixed Taylor Swift's "Last Great American Dynasty". W...