This episode of Stool Scenes is brought to you by C4. C4 is Enhanced Energy for the High-Performance Lifestyle.
For a Limited Time Try 6 Flavors for $6. C4 is for the overperformers and overachievers who continuously push the limits of their bodies and minds to reach and exceed their fitness and life goals. We’re here for people who won’t settle for standard ingredients when it comes to their Energy drink.
- Need to fuel up fast? Get your hands on C4 Energy. When it comes to leveling up on explosive energy and performance with zero sugar or calories, C4 delivers the goods.
- Need to power through a mental lift? C4 Smart Energy brings explosive energy, focus, and mental performance to help you conquer any task that demands the full might of your mind from gaming to studying.
- Every can comes packed with 200 milligrams of caffeine plus clinically studied performance ingredients designed to unlock higher levels of energy, focus, and strength.
- Drink it up and you’ll feel energized in minutes. Get your 6 Flavor Sample Pack for only $6 today!
Wow - lots of unexpected drama here at Barstool, but that's what puts asses in the seats.
-We kick it off with Cyber Monday which feels like fucking decades ago. The Escape Room was...something. And of course if we're talking merchandise, we are talking Dave vs. YP, which is sprinkled in throughout the episode.
-Rico Pick 'Em Drama. Everyone knows I'm a Ryder. That is all I will say on the subject.
-Vibbs tattoos the office and comes up with some fantastic designs
- Brandon Walker gets egged by Ben "Long Shorts" Mintz on the College Football Show. Those shorts are absolutely awesome Mintzy.
-Pre-Jenga Behind the Scenes
-Finally we get some people at the office to talk about the YP Drama and some clips from the Dave Portnoy Show to help describe what the hell is going on.