That thumbnail is misleading... Apologies.
With Willie being our officially Martha's Vineyard correspondent this past week, Barstool Breakfast was run by committee.
Kate, Cons, St Anne, Jim Florentine, Rob Fox, Paul LoDuca, Blackjack, Double Vodka Don, Intern Devon, UFC Heavyweight Champ Stipe Miocic, Comedian Tom Segura, and Frank Siller from Tunnel 2 Towers all chipped in to help Brandon and I crank out another fine-ass week that culminated with the good folks at Penn State Food Science Department sending us some of their award-winning ice cream from the Berkey Creamery that turned Gentleman's Friday into a diabetes-fest... I think Zah might lose a foot.
Topics this week included:
- Kate selling her soiled panties.
- Movies that should never be remade ('Planes, Trains & 2020 Automobiles' starring Will Smith and Kevin Hart).
- UFC 252 recaps from the apron and from inside the octagon.
- How many daily gambling shows can Barstool have?... Apparently 2.
- How many transfusions can I have through 18 holes?... Apparently more than 7.
- The fine line between 'socialite' and 'whore' lies somewhere between 8 and 9 consecutive loads.
As a preview, I am OFF Monday and Tuesday for Lap-Band surgery, but this coming week will end with National Red Wine Day on Friday, so I plan on taking full advantage of a small Portuguese winemaker, and I already have a call into my cheese guy to double the weekly order.
Barstool Breakfast is live on Sirus Channel 85 from 8-10 AM every weekday, and 833-85-STOOL is for anyone who wants to chat.
Welcome on back, and take a report.
This week's Twisted History of Weed features Coley Mick…