The Rundown is Presented by Owen's Mixers
- Barstool has an new official cocktail mixer - Owen's Craft Mixers
- Owen’s Craft Mixers gives anybody the ability to make a high-quality cocktail right at home. It’s perfect for anyone like us, who doesn’t have a clue how to make cocktails from scratch
- Owen's gives you the chance to "Mix It Up at Home" - You literally just mix Owen’s with whatever liquor you like to drink and you’re good to go!
- There are 6 flavors different flavors and depending on the liquor you add, Owen's mixers can create more than 50 different cocktails
- Owen’s is available online at www.owensmixers.com or in stores nationwide
- Get 15% off, when you use the code: BARSTOOL15 at Owensmixers.com
- Erica’s been our favorite for years. She’s been cutting so many people's hair from Barstool for the longest time
- She’s got a legit track record in men’s hair, starting off as a one woman show in 2007 and building her business up to 4 salons.
- Last week Fleischman Salon launched their Damn Good Hair Product line with everything you need to keep your hair clean, healthy, and styled.
- Since no one can get haircuts right now, you need products now more than ever to keep your hair clean, healthy, and styled so you can look good on all your zoom meetings and Facetime calls.
- Our favorite product is the Day At The Beach sea salt spray to get perfect surfer hair.
- Fleischman has you covered with their shampoo, conditioner, styling products, and hair vitamins.
- Go to fleischmansalon.com and shop with promo code “RUNDOWN” for 20% off your first order. They are going to be using the proceeds from sales to pay their staff while they are shut down and her team of stylists aren’t able to work.