The Rundown is Presented by Death Wish Coffee
- Right now, it's really hard to stay motivated, especially when you’re supposed to be working from home. But thanks to the people at Death Wish Coffee, makers of the world’s strongest coffee, you can stay caffeinated to do whatever you need to do
- Death Wish Coffee is a dark roast blend that has double the amount of caffeine than your average cup of coffee
- With a smooth, bold taste, Death Wish Coffee will wake you up and help you get ready to take on the day
- Death Wish Coffee is available in whole bean, ground, Death Cups, and cold brew.
- Crack a can of cold brew with a smooth, strong taste that packs 300 mg of caffeine per can
- They also have an awesome giveaway going on right now. Go to deathwishcoffee.com/RUNDOWN and you can enter to win a MacBook Pro, Death Wish Coffee, and Barstool Sports merch.
- After you enter the sweepstakes, you can use code RUNDOWN for 15% off your entire purchase of Death Wish Coffee
- With all the uncertainty in the world, feeling safe at home has never been more important. It’s why I want to talk to you about SimpliSafe Home Security. They’re long-time friends of The Rundown and for good reason.
- SimpliSafe has made it easy to finally get comprehensive protection for your home.
- You don’t need to pay any outrageous monthly fees or sign a two year contract
- You just order online. Set it up yourself in under an hour. And your home is protected 24/7 with emergency dispatch for break-ins, fire and more - all for just 50 cents a day
- Right now when you head to SimpliSafe.com/RUNDOWN my listeners will get free shipping and a 60-day risk-free trial.