- 1/2 lb Ground Beef
- 4Tbsp Soy Sauce
- 2 Tbsp sugar
- 3 Scallions
- 2 Gloves Garlic
- 1 thumb-sized piece of ginger
- 2 teaspoon chili
- Sesame seeds (optional)
- Green Beans
- Wonton wrappers
- Finely chop ginger, garlic & scallion combine on one pile then separate into 2 halves
- Add one half to a bowl with ground beef and reserve the rest in a dish for our sauce which will be made later.
- Add 2 Tbsp of soy sauce & 1 teaspoon of chili flake to the beef mixture and mix until combined.
- Lay you wonton wrappers out on a board
- Form small balls with the beef mixture & place at center of wonton wrapper.
- Dip your finger in a bit of water and run it along one side of the wonton wrapper, fold the other side over and press down firmly to seal
- Place a pan on medium heat w/ a glug of vegetable oil.
- Add dumplings to pan and cook for about 1 min (until they begin to brown)
- Add a tablespoon of water to the pan and cover for 2-3 min allowing the dumplings to steam.
- Remove cover and crank heat up to med-high
- cook on high for 1 min to crisp up dumblings
- Combine 2 Tbsp of soy sauce w/ remaining ginger, garlic & scallion.
- Add 2 Tbsp of sugar and 1 teaspoon of chili flake
- Stir until combined & use as dipping sauce
(Shirts are now available with no writing on the back)