WHAT A FUCKING WEEK. On Monday I actually sent the Scenes team an email (shout out Arya, Josh & Rudy for making all these episodes come to life btw) saying “one more week til break, probably wont be much going on so lets get as much as we can at Dunkin Awards + hit piece reaction so we don’t on break with a stinker”. Boy was I wrong, what transpired instead can only be described as pure an utter chaos. In my 6 years at Barstool only the Pirate Porn Saga has matched the tension and restlessness that I felt in HQ on Wednesday and Thursday. The episode is our longest one yet but well worth the watch, especially if you weren’t fully in tune with everything going on this week OR if you aren’t subscribed to SiriusXM.
– Dunkin Award tailgate + highlights of Daves roast at the show
– Super Bowl MVP Julian Edelman stopping by the office
– next day reaction BTS HQ, Dave lighting employees up on the Yak and on BSS Radio
– Chef vs Francis
– Chef vs Chef Donnie
all with BTS never before seen reactions and confessionals from everyone at HQ.
It does not cover
– Francis getting fired since that just happened 10 seconds ago & there isn’t much to add since no one was in the office when it happened. Just watch Daves press conference and follow along on twitter for updates I guess. Fucking crazy times.
– Abella Danger in HQ, which brings us to the photos of the week
Photos of the week
appreciate Riggs posing for the picture while still paying attention to the awards
And finally RIPIP Francis Ellis. We certainly didn’t start out as friends but I liked you once I got to know you better and wish you well with your future endeavors. Viva