With Dunkin’ Go2s you can get a great deal on two of your favorites. Like 2 egg and cheese wraps for $2, 2 bagels with cream cheese spread for $4, and 2 bacon egg and cheese croissants for $5. In my opinion, it’s a pretty tough deal to beat. That’s my Go2cents. America Runs on Dunkin’. Participation may vary. Limited time oﬀer. Exclusions apply.
Bit of a slow week at HQ as the dog days of summer have officially descended upon us.
– Stanley Cup game 6 and 7 coverage, YP and Boris getting a police escort to game 6, Dave trying to get a pizza review with Ortiz hours after he was shot, Boris in the cup & more.
– Foreplay is at Pebble Beach dominating coverage and hanging out with Tiger Woods (not a big dealll)
– Jilly Football learns about what blogging is from Marty Mush and watches some USWNT action with goalie Tim Howard
– Tyler Oday gets thoroughly roasted on radio
– CITO interviewed the cast of the hills + Mischa Barton who is apparently a new cast member of the hills
– Zah cam gets introduced to the Stool Scenes world*
* my favorite segment of the week
– Tiko Texas made her triumphant return to Barstool although Kevin and Dave both not being here took a little bit of wind out of the sails.
Pics of the week
watch that hand Brody
Boris & the cup