On today's episode...
- Congress is barely functional as it passes the second round of stimulus for American citizens and small business several months later than it promised it would... still no word on TONS of other bills that could make the world a better place despite the wishes of countless lobbyists... C'MON CONGRESS
- A dad in named John Goodman passed away years ago, but still bought his son's first beer for him at age 21 like an absolute legend
- Boris Johnson is facing a likely No-Deal Brexit (still disputed due to fishing rights disagreements… lots of fish and chips to consider), AND the UK is getting banned by everyone for having a new more aggressive strain of Covid breaking out
- SPACE CORNER: It's the first Winter Solstice since the middle ages with a planetary conjunction of Earth, Jupiter and Saturn, Space Force troops are now called "Guardians", and the first new radio wave since 1977 detected that could be from aliens
- A dad in Canada got a matching tattoo for his son's birthmark. 30 hours in the chair to put a smile on his son's face like a champion
- Python meat may be the next thing on the menu in Florida if mercury levels aren't' too high
Brought to you by PredictIt where you can gamble on news & politics. Sign up using our unique url and we will match your first $20 deposit. Sign up.
Follow Hard Factor:
Youtube - HardFactorNews
Voice Mail - 512-270-1480