On today's episode...
- Rudy Giuliani catches Covid along with tons of other Americans in the latest spike. Tough year for everyone, but Rudy may be our new official spirit animal of 2020 after the Borat scene, the 4 Seasons Total Landscaping press conference, sweating through his hair, farting on camera, revenge porn star witness, and now contracting Covid. Godspeed Rudy, hopefully he bounces right back.
- California is experiencing a second total lockdown mandated by Governor Gavin Newsome, and the Riverside County Police Department and Pineapple Bar and Grille in LA are NOT having it. Additionally, San Fransisco becomes the largest city to ban smoking tobacco inside your own apartment.
- Chance the Rapper's former manager (also named Pat, like the Beave, who is also a music manager) is suing Chance for financial damages he incurred while managing Chance before being dropped in favor of a family member
- PornHub is in trouble with Mastercard and others for the damning report out of the New York Times about underage and abusive videos being posted on the site
- China planted a flag on the moon… with a Robot, which probably shouldn't count
- Finally, in an amazing story, an Italian Man walked over 250 miles just to cool off from an argument with his wife.
Listen/Subscribe to Hard Factor:
Follow Hard Factor:
Twitter - @HardFactorNews
Instagram - @HardFactorNews
Youtube - HardFactorNews - SUBSCRIBE TO WATCH FULL VIDEO PODCASTS
Voice Mail - 512-270-1480