On today's episode ...
It's WTF Wednesday so all stories were listener submitted.
- The region of Kashmir, in between India and Pakistan is a battle zone. Literally. Soldiers have more than other soldiers to worry about though as at least 67 people have been killed and 940 others injured in the past five years in attacks by wild animals (black bears, leopards) in the famed Kashmir Valley
- You know you’ve got a problem with your weight when you’ve eaten yourself into your home permanently. Some 50 rescuers and a crane were used in an operation in the southern city of Perpignan to cut Alan P out of his home he was too fat to leave. Estimated to weigh between 250 and 300 kilos (550 lbs to 660 lbs), Alan has been unable to move from the floor after falling out of bed a year ago.
- Theme parks are pretty sweet, but none may be sweeter at least on paper than Super Nintendo World which is scheduled to open on February 4th inside of Universal Studios Osaka Japan. The main attraction is an interactive Mario Kart roller coaster and a Donkey Kong Country area is in development.
- 117 pages of leaked documents from the Hubei Provincial Center for Disease Control and Prevention, show that China was racking up about double the COVID it was reporting all the time.
- Jozsef Szajer, a member of the European Parliament with Hungary's ruling and not very gay friendly Fidesz party, resigned on Sunday after he was caught violating Belgiums COVID restrictions against gatherings. He was caught trying to escape the back of a a flat with 25 other men allegedly fucking the shit out of each other in an orgy.
- The Zavatelli Circus, a family run circus has been in the parking lot in a town south of Gembloux in Belguim, just hanging out for several months thanks to COVID. The show features jugglers and acrobats, a conjuror, clowns and a tightrope-walker, and a menagerie including camels, llamas, buffaloes and ponies. Over 60 animals in total and 23 circus staff just hanging out, shitting, and eating in a parking lot for 8 months and they're running out of food.
- In Lake Worth, Texas, Police Officer Myers and Officer Valdez were able to wake up a family of four and their dog while they slept through their house burning to the ground. They got everyone out safely just as the fire trucks arrived. Awesome fucking job
- A new report details how Australian Special forces in Afghanistan were unlawfully killing prisoners over the course of several years (39 in total). That is obviously not good and something the Australian government needs to investigate and correct. China decided to jump in though again and Chinese Ambassador Lijian Zhao posted a photoshopped picture of an Australian soldier holding a knife to an Afghan child’s throat
Brought to you by Lightstream. If you have good credit and want to consolidate you debt at a great rate go to Lightstream.com/factor
Listen/Subscribe to Hard Factor:
Follow Hard Factor:
Youtube - HardFactorNews
Voice Mail - 512-270-1480