On today's episode ...
It's WTF Wednesday so all stories were listener submitted.
- The region of Kashmir, in between India and Pakistan is a battle zone. Literally. Soldiers have more than other soldiers to worry about though as at least 67 people have been killed and 940 others injured in the past five years in attacks by wild animals (black bears, leopards) in the famed Kashmir Valley
- You know you’ve got a problem with your weight when you’ve eaten yourself into your home permanently. Some 50 rescuers and a crane were used in an operation in the southern city of Perpignan to cut Alan P out of his home he was too fat to leave. Estimated to weigh between 250 and 300 kilos (550 lbs to 660 lbs), Alan has been unable to move from the floor after falling out of bed a year ago.
- Theme parks are pretty sweet, but none may be sweeter at least on paper than Super Nintendo World which is scheduled to open on February 4th inside of Universal Studios Osaka Japan. The main attraction is an interactive Mario Kart roller coaster and a Donkey Kong Country area is in development.
- 117 pages of leaked documents from the Hubei Provincial Center for Disease Control and Prevention, show that China was racking up about double the COVID it was reporting all the time.
- Jozsef Szajer, a member of the European Parliament with Hungary's ruling and not very gay friendly Fidesz party, resigned on Sunday after he was caught violating Belgiums COVID restrictions against gatherings. He was caught trying to escape the back of a a flat with 25 other men allegedly fucking the shit out of each other in an orgy.
- The Zavatelli Circus, a family run circus has been in the parking lot in a town south of Gembloux in Belguim, just hanging out for several months thanks to COVID. The show features jugglers and acrobats, a conjuror, clowns and a tightrope-walker, and a menagerie including camels, llamas, buffaloes and ponies. Over 60 animals in total and 23 circus staff just hanging out, shitting, and eating in a parking lot for 8 months and they're running out of food.
- In Lake Worth, Texas, Police Officer Myers and Officer Valdez were able to wake up a family of four and their dog while they slept through their house burning to the ground. They got everyone out safely just as the fire trucks arrived. Awesome fucking job
- A new report details how Australian Special forces in Afghanistan were unlawfully killing prisoners over the course of several years (39 in total). That is obviously not good and something the Australian government needs to investigate and correct. China decided to jump in though again and Chinese Ambassador Lijian Zhao posted a photoshopped picture of an Australian soldier holding a knife to an Afghan child’s throat
Brought to you by Lightstream. If you have good credit and want to consolidate you debt at a great rate go to Lightstream.com/factor
Listen/Subscribe to Hard Factor:
Follow Hard Factor:
Youtube - HardFactorNews
Voice Mail - 512-270-1480
Hard Factor 12/31: NYE Special Episode - Thank You and Goodbye Barstool2
Hard Factor 12/30: WTF Wednesday - The Satanic Temple Is At It Again, Nostradamus Is A Dic...3
Hard Factor 12/29: 2020 Political Mixtape + Innovations in Farts and Snake Massages4
Hard Factor 12/28: Trump Signs Stimulus Package, COVID Update, Super Gonorrhea Spreading, ...5
Hard Factor 12/23: WTFW - Santa Clause Caught In Power Lines, Winery Discovered at Alabama...6
Hard Factor 12/22: STIMULUS UPDATE, Porn Collection Lawsuit, OO Boobs Go Fund Me, Jet Ski ...7
Hard Factor 12/21: Congress Begrudgingly Hands out Stimulus, Brexit is BACK, Dads Being Aw...8
Hard Factor 12/18: Florida Men Watch Porn in Class, Get Shark Bites, Save Abused Dogs, and...9
Hard Factor 12/17: Looks Like You're Getting a Stimulus Check, Man Paid $266k to Hunt For ...10
Hard Factor 12/16: WTF Wednesday: Horny Jet Skier, Murderous Instagram Model, Japanese Ser...11
Hard Factor 12/15: First US Vaccine's Administered, Santa Gives An Entire Elderly Home COV...12
Hard Factor 12/14: Stop the Steal Christmas Album, COVID Vax/Mask Drama, Russian Poison, C...13
Hard Factor 12/11: Florida Men Making Moves in Best Buys, Creeks, Trash Cans, and Home Inv...14
Hard Factor 12/9: WTF Wednesday - Politicians Duped By Chinese Spy, Two Mystery Illnesses,...15
Hard Factor 12/8: Georgia Senate Runoff Are Getting Heated, Is The Stimulus Check Coming?,...16
Hard Factor 12/7: Rudy Gets COVID, California Bans Everything, China Plants Flag on Moon, ...17
Hard Factor 12/4: Florida Man Friday - Panty Stealing Mailman, Pit bull Ransom, Robert Kra...18
Hard Factor 12/3: FATATHON RESULTS WITH LARGE, Emotional Support Animals Take A Hit, Vagin...
Hard Factor 12/2: WTF Wednesday: Black Bear Attacks, Fat Man Cut Out Of Own Apartment, Wha...20
Hard Factor 11/25: Hard Factor Gives Thanks With A Gratitude Draft & We Talk Sandwiches Wi...21
Hard Factor 11/24: Senator Shoshana Talks Big Tech Regulations, Biden's Cabinet, Paint Dum...22
Hard Factor 11/23: Dogs In TROUBLE, Sex Club Raid, Man Spits Covid & China Blames It on It...23
Hard Factor 11/20: Florida Man Friday! Dad Takes Son on Crime Spree, Man Hit by Train Flee...24
Hard Factor 11/19: International Men's Day, Recount Summary, Hot Seat: Governors, and More...25
Hard Factor 11/18: WTF Wednesday: Weird Animal Penises, Shitting In Lakes, Fleets, Brazen ...