On today's What The Fuck Wednesday..
- We cover some of the weirdest penises in the Animal Kingdom, do yourself a favor and google Echidna Penis, or do yourself a favor and don't
- A man running a ponzi scheme thinks he can thrward the FBI on his underwater scooter
- A bad boy outdoorsman gets banned from National Forests for taking a shit in a lake and posting it to IG.
- People in UTAH are not happy about a mask mandate so they decided to protest the Governor Elects home, and he tried to kill them with kindness and cookies
-Drivers in Minnesota can rest easy tonight as the most prolific drunk driver in the state, and maybe the world, 67 year old Danny Bettcher and his 28 DUIS has passed away.
- A probably hammered man plowed through a grocery store, then drove off before crashing again, then stripped naked and ran through a retirement home before cops could catch him.
- Twitter unveiled its new feature, "Fleets" which has inched them closer to looking just like every other social media platform. Hard Factor Mark loves them, but not everybody is sold.
- Pope Francis is asking all Catholics to pray that Artificial Intelligence and robots always serve mankind and don't strip us of our dignity.
Listen/Subscribe to Hard Factor:
Follow Hard Factor:
Youtube - HardFactorNews
Voice Mail - 512-270-1480