On today's Hard Factor News...
- Our intern Patricia wandered down to the MAGA March in Washington DC and we get her first hand account of the vibe as well as discuss some of the skirmishes that happened.
- We update you on the abysmal state of Covid in the United States, as well as how hard Thanksgiving is going to be cancelled, what stores are going back to limiting customers. We also talk about Elon's stance on Corona and discuss just how accurate these tests are proving to be among some well known takers.
- If you're hard of for cash and in the Tri state area, may we recommend you take a trip up to the Catskills to the town of Phoenicia, NY to find the alleged buried treasure of Dutch Schultz: The Beer Baron of the Bronx, who apparently buried $7 million dollars worth of loot back in 1933 which would be worth like $150 million today.
- A famous tree at the University of Wisconsin was cut down in the middle of the night, and the curator fears it may have been stolen for a large Christmas Tree display. In Santa Cruz a 4 foot tall Bigfoot statue was stolen from the Bigfoot Museum, but was left by the side of the road after a disturbed motorist called in a Bigfoot sighting.
- 41 year-old Curtis Bayless was just trying to do the Godly thing, by getting high on meth and robbing the house of a family who just moved to OKC at 9:30 AM on Thursday Morning. The terrified 16 year-old son threatened to beat Curtis with a baseball bat, while the mother screamed and pulled her family away to run across the street while the cops came.
- An incident of faking an injury in Saturdays Brazilian Championship C Series match between Ferroviário-CE and Jacuipense-BA. In this case, the goalkeeper of the Bahian team, Jordan got what he deserved for laying on the ground when he shouldn’t have been and it wasn’t in the form of a yellow card, it was in the form of thousands of red ants.
- Nancy Pelosi has called off a dinner for new Democratic members of Congress after a Twitter backlash from people who claimed the meal would flout Covid restrictions.
- A racing pigeon from Belgium has been sold for a record $1.9 million. The buyer, a rich Chinese guy going by the name "Super Duper" plans to breed the hen with "Armando" another prized racing pigeon in order to make the world's fastest pigeon.
Listen/Subscribe to Hard Factor:
Follow Hard Factor:
Youtube - HardFactorNews
Voice Mail - 512-270-1480
Hard Factor 12/31: NYE Special Episode - Thank You and Goodbye Barstool2
Hard Factor 12/30: WTF Wednesday - The Satanic Temple Is At It Again, Nostradamus Is A Dic...3
Hard Factor 12/29: 2020 Political Mixtape + Innovations in Farts and Snake Massages4
Hard Factor 12/28: Trump Signs Stimulus Package, COVID Update, Super Gonorrhea Spreading, ...5
Hard Factor 12/23: WTFW - Santa Clause Caught In Power Lines, Winery Discovered at Alabama...6
Hard Factor 12/22: STIMULUS UPDATE, Porn Collection Lawsuit, OO Boobs Go Fund Me, Jet Ski ...7
Hard Factor 12/21: Congress Begrudgingly Hands out Stimulus, Brexit is BACK, Dads Being Aw...8
Hard Factor 12/18: Florida Men Watch Porn in Class, Get Shark Bites, Save Abused Dogs, and...9
Hard Factor 12/17: Looks Like You're Getting a Stimulus Check, Man Paid $266k to Hunt For ...10
Hard Factor 12/16: WTF Wednesday: Horny Jet Skier, Murderous Instagram Model, Japanese Ser...11
Hard Factor 12/15: First US Vaccine's Administered, Santa Gives An Entire Elderly Home COV...12
Hard Factor 12/14: Stop the Steal Christmas Album, COVID Vax/Mask Drama, Russian Poison, C...13
Hard Factor 12/11: Florida Men Making Moves in Best Buys, Creeks, Trash Cans, and Home Inv...14
Hard Factor 12/9: WTF Wednesday - Politicians Duped By Chinese Spy, Two Mystery Illnesses,...15
Hard Factor 12/8: Georgia Senate Runoff Are Getting Heated, Is The Stimulus Check Coming?,...16
Hard Factor 12/7: Rudy Gets COVID, California Bans Everything, China Plants Flag on Moon, ...17
Hard Factor 12/4: Florida Man Friday - Panty Stealing Mailman, Pit bull Ransom, Robert Kra...18
Hard Factor 12/3: FATATHON RESULTS WITH LARGE, Emotional Support Animals Take A Hit, Vagin...19
Hard Factor 12/2: WTF Wednesday: Black Bear Attacks, Fat Man Cut Out Of Own Apartment, Wha...20
Hard Factor 11/25: Hard Factor Gives Thanks With A Gratitude Draft & We Talk Sandwiches Wi...21
Hard Factor 11/24: Senator Shoshana Talks Big Tech Regulations, Biden's Cabinet, Paint Dum...22
Hard Factor 11/23: Dogs In TROUBLE, Sex Club Raid, Man Spits Covid & China Blames It on It...23
Hard Factor 11/20: Florida Man Friday! Dad Takes Son on Crime Spree, Man Hit by Train Flee...24
Hard Factor 11/19: International Men's Day, Recount Summary, Hot Seat: Governors, and More...25
Hard Factor 11/18: WTF Wednesday: Weird Animal Penises, Shitting In Lakes, Fleets, Brazen ...