On today's episode...
- We go over a quick election update. Not a lot has changed. A few more states have been declared (AK, NC). Georgia has announced they will be doing a full recount by hand. Biden is picking his cabinet, and a few other updates
- COVID update one bad thing and one good thing:
Bad: Researchers have now found that if you get COVID you have a 1 in 5 chance of also developing some kind of mental illness within 90 or so days. Those heavily include anxiety, depression and insomnia though all thing most people probably have in 2020 and certainly if they got a serious case of COVID but whatever researchers
Good: It was found by the Cleveland Clinic that melatonin, the over the counter stuff people take to help for sleep, can help fight corona virus. Melatonin usage was associated with a nearly 30 percent reduced likelihood of testing positive for SARS-CoV-2
- The small town of Takikawa Japan addressed a major bear problem by purchasing and deploying two monster robot wolves. The monster wolf has four legs, a shaggy body, blond mane and red, glowing eyes. When its motion detectors are activated, it moves its head, flashes lights and emits sounds ranging from wolfish howling to machinery noises. There have been zero bear sightings since the robot wolves came into the picture
- In Palencia Spain, a botched restoration of a female statue on an old Spanish building has people ridiculing the restoration artist. It's one of the worst restoration jobs ever done, even worse than the Ronaldo statue.
- Tropical storm and recent hurricane Eta turned paths for the second time a day or so ago and is going to be on land in Florida today. Hopefully everyone stays safe there.
Brought to you by:
Get 20% off your first order, when you visit MACK WELDON dot com slash factor and enter promo code factor. That’s MACK WELDON dot com slash factor, promo code factor for 20% off! Mack Weldon—reinventing men’s basics.
Get special additional interest rate discounts on credit card consolidation loans at LIGHTSTREAM dot com slash factor
Listen/Subscribe to Hard Factor:
Follow Hard Factor:
Youtube - HardFactorNews
Voice Mail - 512-270-1480