On today's episode...
- The wait is finally over and election day 2020 is here. The USA is expected to post the biggest voter turnout of all time this year, get your popcorn ready and join the Hard Factor boys on the Live Stream starting at 6 PM until a winner is crowned.
- South Dakota AG Revensbourg was "distracted" at the wheel when he fatally hit a man in his car, and "thought it was a deer" and left the scene to go home a few months ago.
- Twitter is introducing new election content rules to keep our minds protected
- Despite everything Big Tech is doing out of the goodness of their own heart, MANY are still a little too amped up about the election, including the Antifa rioters planning to demonstrate regardless of who wins, psychos in Oregon dropping deer heads on left-leaning yard signs, AND the satanic Lady Gaga worshippers mad at Coach Duggs for spoofing her campaign video:
- Europe is dealing with a lot of religious terrorist attacks in the last few weeks, including incidents in France and Austria
- The "Sausage King" of Russia was killed by at least one masked man with a crossbow... the police report is pretty vague...
- Trouble on the border, and a woman who wanted to early vote so badly in Florida that she demanded to fill out her ballot while in labor, in the parking lot of the voting facility
- THIS and so much more…
Brought to you by PredictIt where you can gamble on news & politics. Sign up using our unique url and we will match your first $20 deposit. Sign up.
Listen/Subscribe to Hard Factor:
Follow Hard Factor:
Youtube - HardFactorNews
Voice Mail - 512-270-1480