On today's Episode
- We put Twitter where they belong, in the Soft Corner, for banning BNN for some satirical tweets.
- Brian Fichera (@fishlense) of NBC joins us to talk what we can expect to see in the last Presidential debate, including how the MUTE button is going to work out and shares some predictions with us.
- Pope Francis says he supports same sex Civil Unions, not fully, but he's getting there at least.
- A critique on "The Social Dilemma" the hottest new documentary that everyone should watch, or should they, some of us were not impressed.
- Purdue Pharmaceuticals will pay 8 Billion Dollars in fines and lawsuits and will no longer exist, kind of, for contributing to the opioid epidemic, mainly by paying doctors kickbacks to prescribe their big seller, Oxycontin.
Brought to you by PredictIt where you can gamble on news & politics. Sign up using our unique url and we will match your first $20 deposit. Sign up.
Listen/Subscribe to Hard Factor:
Follow Hard Factor:
Youtube - HardFactorNews
Voice Mail - 512-270-1480