On today's episode...
It's 'What The Fuck Wednesday' where all the stories were listener submitted:
- Sharks are on one in 2020 and we talk about a triple shark tale
1) First up there was an albino cyclops shark discovered by Indonesian fisherman.
2) Then we talk about how Australia in 2020 with seven shark attack deaths has seen the most deaths since 1934 the year after the tampon was invented and seven more deaths than in 2019 so what gives?
3) Lastly 40 different species of shark fossils have been discovered in Mammoth Cave in Kentucky, a dry cave. Obviously at one point it was not dry.
- Curtis 50 Cent Jackson watching CNBC’s Power Lunch, as he does every Monday when he saw something come across the screen that made him spit out his vitamin water. A graphic illustrating the Top Tax Rates for California, NY, and NJ under Joe Biden’s Tax Plan. He said "I don't want to be 20 cent" and is all the way out on paying high taxes as a 1%er
- North Carolina Democratic Senate Challenger Cal Cunningham has been caught with ANOTHER chick his banging outside his marriage. They don't call him the "kissing machine" for nothing
- The Hubble telescope, through what nerds call a giant cosmic waterspout, spotted the beginning stage of the eventual scissoring of galaxies NGC 2799 and NGC 2798, and if you can imagine a NASA scientists biggest wet dream it has to be two galaxies scissoring in space
- The first space force troops are starting their training to protect us. Chief Master Sgt. Roger Towberman, who leads space force said SEVEN, SEVEN new recruits will head to basic training at Lackland Air Force Base, Texas, they will train alongside Air Force recruits who will no doubt mock them endlessly
- Early Saturday morning Shawnee County Sheriff’s Office responded to a call of a quote incident at the Petro Deli just north of Topeka, Kansas. When they pulled up they found an totally nude and intoxicated 17 year old boy completely covered in ranch dressing and a car crashed into a cement pillar.
- A Reno area man was found living in the rafters of the Raley’s grocery store in Fernley. He had a sweet deal going for him while he lived on the roof for a week, descending into the store from the rafters after store hours at night to feast. Everything came crashing down on his setup when his leg fell through the rafters causing him to get stuck
Brought to you by PredictIt where you can gamble on news & politics. Sign up using our unique url and we will match your first $20 deposit. Sign up.
Listen/Subscribe to Hard Factor:
Follow Hard Factor:
Youtube - HardFactorNews
Voice Mail - 512-270-1480