On today's episode...
- We give a big coronavirus update which seems to be about an every other week thing now. Lots of new cases in the US and Europe, but the death rate might actually be going down since September.
- A teacher in France named Samuel Paty lost his head he showed cartoons of Muhammed to his class. The 18 year old extremist piece of shit that killed Paty was later killed in a police shootout. There are rallies going on in support of Paty.
- A rapper known as Nuke Bizzle was arrested on Friday for an alleged unemployment benefits fraud scheme that he had bragged about in a YouTube music video
- 72 year-old James Cousins, has allegedly been masturbating to young college women from the same parking spot at LSU since 1981 according to his record. He was busted again recently but claims he was just playing the air drums in his truck.
- Trump is getting some flack from comfortable Republican Senator incumbents Ben Sasse of Nebraska and John Cornyn of Texas
- “I just want to save lives” said a random crazy person who dumped 2 giant bags of Asian Swamp eels into the lake in Brooklyn Park in New York City. Hopefully the invasive species does not survive the winter but we will see.
Brought to you by PredictIt where you can gamble on news & politics. Sign up using our unique url and we will match your first $20 deposit. Sign up.
Listen/Subscribe to Hard Factor:
Follow Hard Factor:
Youtube - HardFactorNews
Voice Mail - 512-270-1480