Hard Factor 10/7: WTF Wednesday - No Stimulus, RIP Van Halen, Chastity Belt For Dongs Goes Wrong
On today's episode...
It's 'What The Fuck Wednesday' so all stories on today's podcast is submitted by the listeners:
- We give an update on the President and the challengers Tuesday's and they both had busy days.
- The government is not going to be giving out a second round of stimulus checks. Great job DC
- A woman in Australia discovered her migraine headaches were caused by tapeworm larvae in her brain from ingesting the tapeworm eggs from human poop particles
- A man in the UK wanted to prove his partner that asked him to wear a condom wrong by poking holes in his condoms so he could bust through them during sex revealing the much nicer sensation to her. He is now arrested for rape after getting caught
- A remote controlled chastity belt for submissives penises called the 'Cell Mate' was found to have a critical defect causing some Cell Mates to lock permanently. There is no override so bolt cutters or angled saws are needed to remove the device in those cases.
- An employee is accused of stealing at least $1.3 million in printer toner from Austin Public Library and re-selling the toner online. He just ordered it to the library over 12 years and took it home with him and no one noticed or caught it in an audit. Wes, Mark and Pat helped pay for that with their Austin tax dollars probably
- Speaking of tax dollars, it turns out the IRS admits that they don't audit the wealthy or government organizations. It's just the poors getting audited
Brought to you by Paint Your Life. A professionally done affordable painting is the best gift you'll ever give and if you text the word FACTOR to 64-000 you'll get 20% off and FREE shipping
Also brought to you by PredictIt where you can gamble on news & politics. Sign up using our unique url and we will match your first $20 deposit. Sign up.
Listen/Subscribe to Hard Factor:
Follow Hard Factor:
Twitter - @HardFactorNews / @BarstoolNewsN
Instagram - @HardFactorNews / @BarstoolNewsNet
Youtube - HardFactorNews
Voice Mail - 512-270-1480
Hard Factor Mark:
Twitter - @HardFactorMark
IG - @HardFactorMark
Hard Factor Pat:
Twitter - @HardFactorPat
IG - @Pclassidy
Hard Factor Wes:
Twitter - @HardFactorWes
IG - @HardFactorWes
Hard Factor Will:
Twitter - @HardFactorWill
IG - @HardFactorWill