On today's episode...
- CEO of the Babylon Bee, Seth Dillon, joins to discuss political satire, election odds, Florida Man stories, and much more
- Joe Biden takes Q+A for the firs time in Long while (also, Chris Wallace scheduled to moderate the first debate on 9/29)
- West Coast Lockdown: Nancy Pelosi is getting illegal haircuts in San Fran, Sisolak is getting live "ambient music" in Vegas, and Ted Wheeler is moving to a new neighborhood in Portland that definitely won't be targeted by rioters like his old one...
- To President Trump's delight, Kim Jong Un allegedly took a pass at Sarah Huckabee-Sanders when she was Press Sec. on a visit to Singapore
- Animals Roundup: Dog shipped back across the world, Stolen Police Cow in Africa, and a Malaysian "Tiger" Dog
Brought to you by Caliper CBD. Get 20% off your first order when you use promo code FACTOR HERE. You can try Caliper CBD risk-free for 30 days. If you don’t love it they’ll give you a full refund!
Also brought to you by PredictIt where you can gamble on news & politics. Sign up using our unique url and we will match your first $20 deposit. Sign up.
Listen/Subscribe to Hard Factor:
Follow Hard Factor:
Youtube - HardFactorNews
Voice Mail - 512-270-1480