On today's episode...
- We look back at the week's of President Donald Trump and the challenger to his thrown Joe Biden as both of them had some pretty interesting weeks
- Late Tuesday night the Chinese government passed a new national security law that more or less bitches hong kong into being China's permanent live in girlfriend again
- The CHAZ/CHOP in Seattle is finally finished. Seattle’s Mayor Jenny Durkin finally… Well declared an emergency to deputize the use of police force to clear out the area and re-establish it as part of the greater city of Seattle.
- A man went full on rampage mode turning things up to 11 for an entire afternoon in Santa Cruz, California which started with him shooting a gun into the air, then turned into an armed car jacking which led to a high speed chase so dangerous that the cops called off pursuit for public safety, and finally ended with the suspect driving his stolen car off a cliff into the Pacific Ocean
- Earlier this month KJU exploded a liaison office in Kaesong just north of the border with South Korea in response to a barrage of pamphlets that groups from South Korea were literally raining down on North Korea. What’s in the pamphlets you ask?? Well… photoshopped nudes of KJU’s wife, allegedly
- Delta airlines is bringing booze back but only for first class passengers. That's right coach will have to watch angrily from the back as they catch glimpses through the curtain of rich people getting served while they get offered absolutely nothing at all
Brought to you by PredictIt where you can gamble on news & politics. Sign up using our unique url and we will match your first $20 deposit. Sign up.
Listen/Subscribe to Hard Factor:
Follow Hard Factor:
Youtube - HardFactorNews
Voice Mail - 512-270-1480