On today's episode...
- Cuomo said no mo out of towners. In fact New York, New Jersey and Connecticut all levied travel restrictions on several states mainly from the south that have high coronavirus rates. People arriving to these states will need to quarantine for 14 days apparently, not sure how they will enforce that but they don't want another spike.
- Protesters in Madison Wisconsin tore down the statue of an abolitionist who fought to end slavery and died leading a brigade for the Union. Probably should have done a quick google search.
- Also in not great protestor news, a man alleges he was shot at point blank range in the scrotum by LAPD. He is planning on suing them since he lost a testicle as a result
- Three men have now officially been indicted in the Ahmaud Arbery case, the 2 men in the truck who killed him and the man filming nearby. In Louisville, the officer who killed Breonna Taylor in her own home on a no-knock warrant has been terminated by the local PD and is in a civil suit for excessive force
- A man is suing Twitch because he can’t stop jacking off into his flesh light due to hot women gamers. He also is suing Twitch because he can't stop paying the hot women gamers money on Twitch. He claims to be a sex addict an agoraphobic and that he suffers from Crohn's disease so tough deal there. Here's Jade the Jaguar one of the Twitch streamers ruining this guy's life
- A man in Harlem survived a brutal fight with… either his girlfriend or a “random stranger definitely not his girlfriend”... depends on who you ask the witnesses or the cops allegedly, and the fight ended by someone stabbing a kitchen knife directly into the top of the guy’s head
Brought to you by PredictIt where you can gamble on news & politics. Sign up using our unique url and we will match your first $20 deposit. Sign up.
Follow Hard Factor:
Youtube - HardFactorNews
Voice Mail - 512-270-1480