On today's episode...
- Joe Biden had some problems with his video appearance on the 'Breakfast Club' on Friday.
- In Kentucky, a group of geniuses with 'Take Back Kentucky' had an effigy hanging of the current governor right outside his home on Memorial Day to protest the lockdown
- China is coming after Hong Kong citizens freedom again with the national security law and protestors are getting tear gassed again
- Trump is threatening to pull the Republican National Convention out of North Carolina unless the governor can guarantee they won't be on lockdown by late August because he wants the arena filled
- New Pixar short 'Out' has Disney's first openly gay animated character as the star
- Study finds that beards may have evolved to protect from blows to the head for survival
- An 84 year old alligator that was rumored to be Hitler's died in a Moscow zoo
- Jaime Rolando Urbina Torres, Mayor of Tantará, Peru, was out getting hammered with friends on Monday night, against his own lockdown orders
Brought to you by Omaha Steaks. Visit Omaha Steaks and type FACTOR in the search bar to shop for Father’s Day today.
Brought to you by PredictIt where you can gamble on news & politics. Sign up using our unique url and we will match your first $20 deposit. Sign up.
Follow Hard Factor:
Youtube - HardFactorNews
Voice Mail - 512-270-1480