Twisted Customs, Cultures, and Traditions from around the globe:
by Twisted History producer John Kelly. Research by Saint Anne
- Saint Anne has been to a LIVE bull fight before, apparently is was HORRIBLE.
- 250,000 bulls die a year in Spain.
- Some studies show that bulls don’t feel pain? That's some bullshit.
- La Tomatina festival. You are NOT allowed to throw these tomatoes without crushing them first. You also can't load them up with sharp objects or bb's ...obviously?
- Cock fights are considered a gentlemen’s sport in Puerto Rico.
- $8,000 per cock? That’s like the cost of a police dog.
- Vibbs is VERY Pro hunting.
- Cheese rolling competitions.
- Bog snorkeling. Hey Brandon Walker, if you’ve done this, please send the video to us.
- Caber toss. Mark Henry (professional strong man, wrestler) was intimidated by Vince McMahon into winning the caber toss one year.
- Vibbs thinks shin-kicking might have been invented by he and his friends, but it's probably an Indiana/England thing?
- Vibbs also tried to make it seem like it's a national tradition to throw clay bombs at each-other, but this is DEFINITELY a weird Indiana thing.
- Vibbs also apparently mapped the entire world once from memory. Jesus christ, Vibbs.
- Large is going to try and attend an omelette festival in Louisiana this fall. Will Chef Donnie, 20-dollar chef, and others join?
- Krampus, the movie.
- Snorting ash, eating ash. - What the fuck Brazil.
- Some serious camel wrestling talk.
- Finally, can Willie Colon wrestle a Dolphin? a Falcon? a Giant? We renew this debate from the breakfast show months ago:
Download The Podcast