PMT: Christian McCaffrey, NFL HoF Pres David Baker and Super Bowl 54
- Super Bowl 54 is here and we’re finishing off a long week in Miami.
- We talk about the big Penn National Gaming deal and how we may end up on a slot machine (2:23 - 6:07).
- Coach K is losing it (6:07 - 9:00).
- Preview of SB 54 and picks (9:00 - 27:58).
- Carolina Panthers running back Christian McCaffrey joins the show to talk football, how he needs to apologize for skipping the Sun Bowl, and his sick traps (27:58 - 41:50).
- NFL Hall of Fame president and CEO David Baker joins the show to talk about his job as historian of the game, being too big for football and the famous knock (41:50 - 77:36).
- Segments include Fyre Fest and PFT getting verified, Mike Greenberg’s dumb rules, and a special birthday FAQ.