- We’re back in the studio to recap all the coach hirings/firings and why Jerry Jones still hasn’t fired Jason Garrett (2:27 – 14:59).
– Wisconsin lost in the Rose Bowl and Big Cat is coping well (14:59 – 20:45).
– We own a lacrosse team now, introducing the PLL Waterdogs (20:45 – 25:03).
– Wild card weekend preview and picks for every game. The Texans Saturday afternoon game because of course, should you doubt the Patriots, Kirk Cousins is going to look short in the dome, and the Eagles will find a way to win even though Tony Danza is on the roster (25:03 – 41:09).
– Heisman trophy winner Doug Flutie joins us in studio to talk about his career, winning the Heisman, the evolution of football, and how he would be great for today’s NFL (41:09 – 76:11).
– Segments include Fyre Fest of the week, drunk idea, and New Years Resolutions plus PFT juggles and breaks his computer.