- Kevin Durant is out for Game 3 and Kawhi is the weirdest guy on planet earth (2:49 – 13:07).
– We introduce our brand new intern who will be covering Sports Business this summer and starts with the Sports Business Minute (13:07 – 21:19).
– Hot Seat/Cool Throne including all of humanity (21:19 – 31:29).
– Manny Pacquiao joins the show to talk about his upcoming fight, MJ vs Lebron, and to sing some Karaoke (31:29 – 45:10).
– Our good friend Paul Bissonnette joins us to talk about the Stanley Cup Final, what it feels like to get your teeth knocked out, and why he’s going to fight PFT in Rough N’ Rowdy (45:10 – 74:11).
– Segments include bachelorette talk for guys that don’t watch the bachelorette, sorry not sorry Freddie Kitchens, embrace debate who should be the new voice of Siri with a warm up for Mt Rushmore season, and Guys on Chicks.