On today's episode....
- Decision 2020: President Trump is touring Nevada and California against some of their wishes, while Joe Biden labels him a "Climate Arsonist" from Delaware. Joe Rogan just wants to sit down with both of them for 4 hours and talk about elk meat on a debate hosted on his podcast
- Anti-mask protests erupt in Utah, California, and all over Europe, with protestors making bold claims about the terrifying dangers of wearing masks...
- Jacob Wohl fakes an FBI raid at his buddies house, dupes The Washington Post, and then gets caught [Twitter Account Used Has Since Been Suspended]
- The Attorney General of South Dakota got in a hit and run with a "deer" only to find out the deer was a man who is now deceased…
- Pete Fuller for Congress joins to discuss his campaign in Georgia, and much more
Brought to you by Paint Your Life. A professionally done affordable painting is the best gift you'll ever give and if you text the word FACTOR to 64-000 you'll get 20% off and FREE shipping
Also brought to you by PredictIt where you can gamble on news & politics. Sign up using our unique url and we will match your first $20 deposit. Sign up.
Listen/Subscribe to Hard Factor:
Follow Hard Factor:
Youtube - HardFactorNews
Voice Mail - 512-270-1480