On today's episode...
- President Trump admits to taking the anti-malaria drug hydroxychloroquine as an ongoing preventative measure to help from contracting COVID19, many doctors are concerned, and Speaker Pelosi says his "morbid obesity" may be additional cause for concern
- While federal legalization odds for cannabis aren't looking great for 2019; 2020 and beyond still look promising to get legalization done at the federal level
- A new study out of Canada suggests cannabis could help to reduce COVID19 access to human receptors by up to 73%, depending on the strain, which is tight
- A pretty unsurprising resurgence during coronavirus lockdown: Illegal Street Racing due to all the empty streets
- Megan Fox is with Machine Gun Kelly now
- Joe Biden has a VICIOUS new nickname for Donald Trump. Absolutely BRUTAL cutdown, from whence there is no return
- Insane news out of Pakistan, and much more...
Brought to you by Omax Cryo Freeze CBD roll-on. This triple-action pain relief roll-on is specially formulated to block pain receptors, reduce inflammation and improve muscle and joint flexibility. Get 20% off site wide by using the code FACTOR at Omaxhealth.com
Brought to you by PredictIt where you can gamble on news & politics. Sign up using our unique url and we will match your first $20 deposit. Sign up.
Follow Hard Factor:
Youtube - HardFactorNews
Voice Mail - 512-270-1480