On today's episode...
- The UK Prime Minister Boris Johnson was placed in the ICU due to complications from COVID-19
- Bidets are flying off the shelves. Tushy a manufacturer of bidets has seen a huge increase in demand due to toilet paper shortage
- Domestic violence is skyrocketing around the world with everyone locked indoors
- New Zealand PM tells children during a news conference that they may not see the Easter Bunny because its an essential worker and is busy
- Two pandas in the Hong Kong zoo that zookeepers have been trying to get to mate for over a decade, finally got it on
- Chinese tourist sites and restaurants are booming now that they are out of lockdown
- Miss England is hangin up her Miss England duties to go back to work as a doctor
- Actress who fronted 'Stay Home' campaign arrested for throwing party with too many people
Brought to you by Predictit, Click Here for a free $20 bucks when you make your first deposit, start betting on politics today!!
Brought to you by Omax Cryofreeze, start healing chronic pain the natural way with CBD, go to OMAXHealth.com and enter code FACTOR for 20% off your order
SUBSCRIBE to the YouTube Page for daily video pods