On today’s show, its all stories submitted by you, the fans, and we have some doozies including…
- A Wisconsin man who was arrested for his 3rd DUI while taking his favorite chicken on a joy ride
- A 16 year old who was smuggling pounds meth across the US/Mexican Border using remote control cars
- South Dakota has a new slogan for fighting meth “Meth: We’re On It”
- A Canadian Town is tired of their weed getting stolen by the post office and their mail being tampered with
- A Cow, Donkey, & Camel were paling around in Kansas
- A 14 year old stuffed a bunch of tiny magnetic balls inside his penis
- A man who found out he is allergic to bird feathers when he almost died because of his duvet comforter
- A Kentucky man who killed his daughter’s boyfriend so he could marry her
Brought to you by PredictIt – Go to http://bit.ly/2Mcuq0c to get your first $20 deposit matched in the stock market of politics!
Go to Movember.com/bartsool to join our team, grow your moustache, and fundraise for
your chance to win the grand prize.
Follow Hard Factor on Twitter: