Two Arkansas Chemistry Professors “Broke Bad” At Henderson State University
On today’s episode…..Two chemistry professors at Henderson State University decided to make some meth in the schools chemistry lab while students were on recess, and they are now in deep shit.
Other stories in the News Buffet
- Hong Kong Protests still raging, and police are about to start shooting protestors with real bullets
- Impeachment update along with some betting advice
- A Louisiana man whose fetish was being changed like a baby was found to be a fraud, and was in fact not his mentally disabled
- Venice is still under water, but it’s a little too much water, and much of the city is shut down
- Disney Plus is awesome, and if you are a Verizon customer you get one year for free
- Some good news for Cannabis lovers. Are we inching closer to legalization?
- The story of three drunk Indiana Judges, a strip club, a White Castle, and a shooting
Brought to you by PredictIt – Go to http://bit.ly/2Mcuq0c to get your first $20 deposit matched in the stock market of politics!
Brought to you by Movember.com/bartool to join our team, grow your moustache, and fundraise for
your chance to win the grand prize.
Follow Hard Factor on Twitter: